Friday 11 March 2011

NARS Sheer glow-Natural FOTD


Hey Girls,
Dare I say it? I think I found my HG Foundation yesterday when my good old postman delivered NARS Sheer Glow foundation to my door.

I was going to wait to review this foundation but I have already had so many compliments with it that I just cant keep it to myself! My Best friend came round for her shoe (that's a long drunken story!!) and the first thing she said was 'oh my god your face looks amazing!' Then a woman at school told me I looked like a Doll, I'm assuming this was a compliment and she didn't mean 'Chucky' or something!?!

Anyway, I have been  ooking for a medium coverage foundation that would give me a luminous finish without being shiny or attaching to any dry patches I might have, and had heard so many good things about this foundation. So the other night did a pretty stupid thing by ordering online without colour matching the foundation to my skin, and just guessing by looking at ASOS' swatch chart, but luckily got it spot on phew!!!! I ordered 'Deauville' which is an almost exact colour match to MAC Studio fix NC20(winter months) my old HG foundation.

  'Sheer glow' is a bit of a misleading name for it as it isn't too sheer,although it is buildable and it doesn't give a luminous finish,in fact it's a semi matte finish but a Matte that gives radiance and doesn't accentuate pores.It also lasts all day, I applied it at 10am and at 7pm it was as perfect as when first applied.

So far as you can probably tell, I love this foundation and cannot find fault with the formulation or finish,it applies and blends into skin beautifully using fingertips,and unless you are using this on a client then there is really no need for a brush/or sponge.As I have only been using it for 2 days I will definitely keep you updated if anything changes,and I find that I don't get along with it (oh my god I hope not!!)

I would say that Sheer glow would be perfect for Oily or Normal/dry skins although it is marketed towards people with Normal/dry skin. 

NARS 'Sheer glow' is available in various department stores throughout the UK 
and online at:
 ASOS 

Price £29.50 for 30ml.

I'd love to know what your HG foundations are, and also if anyone uses Sheer Glow your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx