Sunday 10 April 2011

This week's Haul!

I was expecting to be posting a MAC haul today,but after having a bit of a sesh on the old cocktails last night for my bestie's birthday,I was really not up to shopping today :( boo! So I thought I would share with you what I have picked up from the shops this past week...
I have been Nail polish obsessed lately! Can you tell? ")



First up, the OPI pretties!!


L-R 'Not like the movies' from the Katy Perry collection,
'Teasy does it'
 and 'Bring on the bling' from the Burlesque collection


There is a really cute shop near my house that sells loads of OPI and the girl twisted my arm into getting bring on the bling *cough*

Next the China Glaze Beauts!
L-R 'Meteor shower' and 'Bad Kitty'


I have been wearing Bad Kitty on my toes this week (I'll spare you a picture) and I absolutely love it, its a really pale pink with multicoloured glitter,its so girly and perfect for Spring!

Drugstore diamonds...

L-R Barry M basecoat,topcoat and hardener
Barry M 'Pink flamingo'
Gosh 'Groovy grey' special edition 

Im wearing Groovy Grey now and love it! I had to pick up Pink flamingo after seeing it on a couple of blogs its such a fab bright pink,I cant wait to try it out. Expect about a million NOTD posts soon ;) 

The other little bits I picked up

Lee Stafford sea salt spray

I was so excited when I found this in Boots the other day as my hair always looks its best when I'm on holiday, so the idea of this spray thrilled me massively!! I tried it out yesterday and it does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak.It also lasted all day without hairspray!

Beauty UK Metallic sparks eye crayon (green)

I already have the purple one of these pencils and absolutely love them.They are super soft and highly pigmented and are a really easy way to get a smoky eye that looks like you have spent ages on. Brilliant price aswell I think they are about £2!


MUA green mascara 




I was reading about how coloured mascaras are making a comeback and how wearing them on the top of your lashes gives a fab subtle flash of colour,I thought Id go for the cheap option first and get an MUA and see how I go.I haven't tried it yet but I will let you know :)


Have you been shopping this week or used any of these products?




11 comments:

  1. Ooh the opi colours are beauts!!! :o) love that gold!! :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Han, I wore it the other day,the glitter is so colourful and it sparkles like crazy! I <3 OPI :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI teasy does it is my favourite nail polish of all time, enjoy it! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun! I tried it out quickly when i bought it How gorgeous??? Cant wait to wear it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog dear :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    p.s. stop by if you have the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thankyou very much :) I will stop by your blog now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green mascara looks very pretty, I would love to hear how you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous nail polish colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sarah Ive still not tried it,but im excited to I will let you know hunni :) xxx

    @Carly they are really lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Green MUA Mascara! I got it yesterday and the coverage on the lashes is second to none. It is quite dry but i think this is okay considering the amazing colour density payoff

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx