Wednesday 6 April 2011

Review: Chanel Teint innocence compact

Whoa well seen as the sun was gracing us with it's presence in the UK today,I decided to give my skin a bit of a breather and wear a lighter base on my face (im a poet!) So I picked out my Chanel Teint innocence compact foundation...




What chanel say...
"Innovative oil-free compact foundation offers luxurious glide-on application.Provides Ideal medium coverage,while still revealing skin's natural beauty.Delivers greater colour purity,for an even,luminous complexion."

And I say...

This compact has replaced the it's liquid counterpart which is to be discontinued.I have found that this compact has quickly become my 'go to' foundation on the more summery days we have had in the UK just lately,You know the days where you don't feel like clogging your pores and applying a full coverage liquid foundation? It is a medium coverage foundation that allows your natural skin to show through and applies and blends flawlessly with fingers,sponge or a foundation brush.

I had to hold my new 'swoopy' fringe out of the way hehe!
                                 

I have Normal/dry skin and have been lucky lately in that my problem dry areas ie nose and forehead have remained flake free (sorry for that gross term) What I will say is that if these area's were to flake up (again sorry!) then this foundation would most likely highlight that issue as it is a cream/powder foundation,even though the powder finish is hardly apparent and skin looks as luminous with this foundation as with a fluid.

If you have oily skin then this will work well  for you as it is an oil free formula but I would recommend using a good primer and powder to increase the length of wear.
The skin types best suited would be normal/dry or normal/oily as it will emphasise the very dry and probably be very short lasting on the very oily.

If I had to find fault with this foundation,it would be that it needs reapplying around every 3 hours but it's so very gorgeous and portable that reapplying is more a pleasure than a chore.

Chanel Teint innocence compact is available here  priced £34.72

refill pans are purchased at £26


Have you tried this compact?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx