Sunday 17 April 2011

MAC & Space NK YAY!

So this weekend I finally got my MAC fix after being unable to go last weekend when I was *cough* poorly (super hungover!) I might have mentioned once or twice that I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest MAC store is an hour away so sadly I don't get to visit as often as i'd like, this actually pleases my boyfriend immensly!!So that explains why this haul is the size that it is! Some of these items have been on my wish list forever!!

D'ya wanna see what I got?

I did go a little bit mental, I just always get over excited and carried away in these shops, I might have a serious problem because I really feel like Im close to hyperventilating when I get through the doors! Anyone else do this? probably not haha! 
So as there's quite a bit to get through I'll break them down a bit so as not to bog you down with photo's (If you like the pics though let me know because I always take tons!!)

Lipsticks

L-R Hue, Angel, Vegas Volt, Creme cup, Impassioned
I did take 6 items back to MAC so got Creme cup for free (sensible shopper right here!)

MSF's & Blusher
Oh and a brush!
L-R MSF in medium plus, MSF in Soft and Gentle, Pink swoon blush.

Eye shadows
All that glitters E/S in the pot, (Top)Gleam and (bottom)Naked lunch

Essential bits and bobs
Select moisture cover concealer NW20,Blacktrack fluidline and Painterly paint pot

And then Space NK happened to be on the way to the car park "/...
Laura Mercier E/S in 'primrose' and universal setting powder.
NARS E/S Duo in EGEA
The most unoriginal NARS purchases EVER! Deep throat blusher and Turkish delight lipgloss! I do love them loads though!!

So after this lot I have officially put myself on a month long spending ban! If you catch me posting a haul feel free to give me a slap on the wrist! Im off to take off my old make-up and reapply some of these shiny new lovelies ready for Sunday dinner at the pub :D
 Hope you are all having a nice weekend xxx

17 comments:

  1. WOW! This is crazy! I am drooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah mazing haul!! :o) i am extremely jealous! But you have given me loads of tips for my lil mac spree this week! All those lipsticks :o :o wowza!!!!! :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am seriously jealous! Great haul!!
    I ordered Soft & Gentle MSF so I'm hoping it'll be delivered tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH-MAZEE-INGGG! so jealous you got some beauts :) actually the best haul ive seen in an age :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY CRAP. What a great haul haha you got SO many things that I want too, let me know how Gleam is, it's on my wishlist but I'm wary cuz it's a Lustre! And Soft&Gentle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! It's so much better when you can have a big blow out and just get everything at once - I never use that logic though and tend to buy one thing at a time because spending so much at once still scares me.. Haha.

    I really really want Vegas Volt lipstick, but I'm trying not to buy anything until after my birthday... Eek!

    www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

    :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love how carried away with this you got. It's literally my dream to be able to buy this much in one go! I keep saying that the second I get a job after graduation I'm going to do suuch a big haul, my wishlist is so long at the moment!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is the best haul I have seen in a long time!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sara.H Tis a little crazy agreed ;)
    @Hannah ooh are u havin a mac spree?? cant wait to see what u get!!! yuuup the lippies are my new babies haha!! :)
    @Zoe I wore soft and gentle out for tea its really really gorgeous!!! :)
    @Adrienne aww thanks hunni :)
    @Yu hahaa u make me laugh so much! swatched gleam and its stunning,quite alot of fall out but worth it im thinking :)
    @Katie Marie I was scared stood at the till when she was scanning everything,its not good for the nerves haha! I wanted Vegas volt for ages its so lush!! ooh birthday money shopping is theeee best! :)
    @Rachel god yeah,carried away is right haha!! I wanted to go to lush aswell but my boyfriend took one look at the reciepts and said 'i think we best be going' ha! my wishlist is still long aswell "/
    @Charlotte Thanks hunni,I was a hauling trooper today hehe!
    @Abbey cheers chick ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing haul! You are making me jealous! :( I can't wait to get paid!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God, I'm in MAC heaven with this haul! I love the look of Vegas Volt and Impassioned. And even though NARS Deep Throat and Turkish Delight are blogger favourites, I still sigh at the pretty every time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I saw this, I actually brought my boyfriend over to the screen and said "SEE! THIS IS HOW MOST GIRLS SHOP WHEN THEY GO TO MAC!" I think I might have convinced him to let me get more stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Pen pot thanks hun! I cant wait to get paid now aswell haha! :)

    @sophie yeah they are lovely! Perfect for summer and really wearable for brights! Cant believe Ive never ad deep throat blusher before its so stunning!! :)

    @Essie Your comment made me laugh so much! I do things like that to my boyfriend all the time, to convince him that im normal haha! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, gorgeous! I love the shimmery neutral eyeshadows...they remind me a bit of Stila's "Kitten" shade, which I haven't been able to find in ages and was one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks hunni,Gleam looks alot like Kitten you should check it out:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hue and turkish delight look like gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx