Saturday 27 August 2011

Primark and Benefit haul:Video

Evening girls, myself and the gorgeous Lisa became BeneBabes for the day today and helped out the beautiful Liv at the launch of the new Benefit 'They're real' mascara at our local Benefit counter in Boots. In exchange for our services we were paid in Benefit products (the best wage I have EVER had!) I plan on doing a real blog post on the products that I got today with swatches, reviews and the whole shebang but for tonight a video was just the easier option, being a BeneBabe is tiresome work hehe :o 
FML Why this thumbnail You Tube ?


2 comments:

  1. Great video! you were very lucky to get this job for the day aha!

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun :) I know it was such a fab day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx