Friday 29 November 2013

Buttons &Bulldogs...

...Week in instagram pics #2...

*Yorkie buttons are the best, and big enough to write messages on!!
*Miley moo dishing out the sly eye and looking freaking adorable!
*Boiler breakdown saw me and Ben escaping our ice box of a flat and staying the night at Bobs.
*A blast from the past photo shoot, a Gypsy themed editorial...sooo Autumnul I love these pictures!
*The quote of my life!
*Bob getting his farmer boy groove on.
*'Xmassed up' Bobs bedroom.
*Psycho selfie!
*Chloe Croft London silk French Bulldog cushion a surprise pressie from Bob <3 (link)

I hope you have all had a great week!
Happpppppppyyyyyyy Friday!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx