Tuesday 26 November 2013

Festive inspiration- 5 Xmas mini beauty sets (under £20)

You can't go wrong with a good mini kit as a stocking stuffer at Christmas, they're just a great way to try out new products without committing your cash and brilliant as stocking stuffers what with them being all small and that. 
I check out asos every year for these mini beauty kits around Christmas. Wow how sponsered does that sound?? Its not FYI. I just like it ok. ;) There's actually a surprising amount of great stocking fillers for under £20 so I've picked out my top 5 with a little bit of something for everyone's beauty tastes in mind.


1.Benefit limited edition "how to look the best at everything" make-up kit £15-18 (depending on shade) link
2.REN mini's gift set £15 link
3.Percy and Reed Va-va-voom volume mini zip lock bag £15 link
4.nails inc Best dressed nails mini polish collection £16 link
5.Benefit b.right 6 piece skincare set £12.50 link


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx