Tuesday 5 November 2013

Kate Spade for Nails inc FREE in Glamour magazine!

British magazines are amazing when it comes to dishing out (decent) free beauty products and Glamour magazine never fails to disappoint with its offerings. This month there are 4 Kate Spade for Nails inc full sized nail polishes to choose from worth £11 each! Admittedly now a days I only ever buy magazines for the free gifts but I do really like having a flick through Glamour magazine so for £2 its a win win! 



As I said there are 4 shades in the range a Gold metallic (Uptown glamour), a Silver metallic (Soho Silver), a Red (Big apple Red), and a Black (New York Noir) all very festive themed, sparkly and lovely! I picked up the Gold shade as its one that I have nothing similar to in my collection and not a colour I would usually wear so I thought I'd use the fact that it's a freebie to try out something different!



 I applied "Uptown Glamour" and my first thought was "Oooh this is like Gold member in a bottle" it is like pure liquid gold! I applied 2 coats because I always do but it's pretty opaque and you could easily get away with one coat. The formula is delightful it applies smoothly and dried really quickly leaving a pretty festive metallic sheen and although I don't feel like a convert to Gold nail polish,  if you are a fan then this is definitely worth you getting!




 Because of how nice, and more importantly how fast drying the formula is my decision to just pick up the one colour (what was I thinking?!) has now been re thought and I'm off to pick up the Red and Black ones as well! 

Are you planning on picking these up?

xxx




2 comments:

  1. Theres also a body shop card thingy that worth either £3, £10 or £100 quid! £3 is enough for one of there tinted lipbalms x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I noticed that but didn't pay much attention lol Thanks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx