Friday 8 November 2013

A Primark/TKMAXX "Instahaul" ....

Evening all!
Who's off to a fireworks display tonight? I'm not thank goodness, I wish I could hack it but it's way too cold and I am more than happy to be sat wrapped up in my new Primark cozies tonight....(in a position with the radiator that could be classed as intimate!) Ahem anyway I shopped yesterday, I instagrammed also...


Oatmeal Reindeer leggings- £5 Primark
Slipper boots- £6 Primark



 King size duvet cover & 2 pillows-£20 Primark
My pillow pet- £ priceless
Ghostly haze-Me not getting much sleep tonight!


Love heart double bobble hat- £3 Primark
Midi rings- £1.50 Primark
Brown slouch beret- £3 Primark



I love this!


Necklace (<3) - £4 Primark
Hair bobbles (pack of 2) - £1 Primark


High top pumps- £7 Primark



SISLEY purse- £12.99 RRP £28.00 TKMAXX
(so many compartments, I'm in love!!)




OCCO DALMACIJA No1 Gentle soft wax cleanser 50ml - £5.99 RRP £28.99 TKMAXX
(So excited to try this out!)

I don't know if an "instahaul" actually exists but I do hope you enjoyed mine!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Need those slippers in my life, so cosy looking x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. So purchasing the white bobble hat! How cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soo cute! Get the brown one as well it looks so nice on! xxx

      Delete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx