Monday 3 October 2011

September favourites video

Hey girls!
Hope you are all well (well as well as you can be on a Monday morning!) How many times can you say 'well' in a sentence Natalie?, sheesh :P
Love this so I stole it from weheartit.

It's that time again, can you believe it's October?? I can't wrap my head around how quick this year has gone, and I really can't wrap my head around the fact that it is my little baby boy's TENTH birthday in 2 weeks!! Wow life actually goes way too quick for my liking, and to be honest with Xmas decorations making an appearance in certain shops in August, Easter eggs popping up on supermarket shelves on boxing day and things like that, there really is no wonder time seems to pass us by so quickly, the world needs to chill!


Anyhoooooo here are my September faves, in video form, I do like a good chat ;)  I hope you like it lovelies.xxx.


4 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on how fast this year has gone- OCTOBER?! Mental! And no way you have a lil ten year old baby boy? HOT MUM! I hope he has a great birthday.

    I've never tried self tan spray, I'm sure i'd get it more on the walls than myself! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! it's bloody NUTS! haha thanks hunni, I can't believe it myself sometimes, makes me feel so old! Yeah It's not the cleanest of jobs,but it does give a nice result, def not as drying as the mousse :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we woke him up and he decided to sleep until next september! ....or maybe forever- that depends if they are going to come out with a new cd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erica haha that made me laugh :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx