Tuesday 21 January 2014

Video: Primark Haul January 2014


Hey lovelies, so I've dabbled on and off with You tube for a little while now but for the last year it's definitely been more off than on, and I deleted a lot of my old video's because I felt really self conscious but I've decided to try and develop a bit more of a "sod it" attitude this year, stop being such a wuss and make more video's because I really enjoy it and I hope other people will enjoy watching them. I'm definitely out of practice when it comes to talking to a camera and I need to fine tune a few technical bits and bobs but I'm sure that will all fall into place the more I get stuck into it.
Anyway I love Primark Haul video's more than any others on You tube and because I've picked up a few bits and pieces in there over the last month I thought it would be a good place to start off. I hope you enjoy!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx