Wednesday 15 January 2014

MAC Shy girl....



...AKA the lipstick that has lived on my wishlist for the longest...
...I think around 2 years or so, anyway last weekend my boyfriend and I had a little break away in Bath and ended up doing some shopping in Bristol while we were in that neck of the woods. I haven't bought a lipstick from MAC for the longest time but as I had spent most of the day unsuccessfully searching for a Naked 3 palette I decided to give up and console myself with some vanilla scented goodness (works every time!).

Shy girl is a cremesheen finish (my favourite). Because of the creamy formula it applies smoothly and feels moisturising on the lips and leaves a subtle gloss finish, because of this the wear time isn't great (usually around 3 hours) but that doesn't really upset me too much, lipsticks wear off and as long as they don't leave a patchy mess along the way I can live with that.

So I'm pretty much in love with this colour! I've worn it twice so far and have found it to be the perfect peachy nude shade for me, I find it has just the right amount of warmth without being too orangey and a nice balance of beige and pink undertone to see to it being an easy to wear nude for both daytime and evening, it's definitely a shade that can be pulled off by a lot of different skin tones. I'm thinking it will be a great colour to wear in the Summer months with a bit of a tan and a peachy blush or with a dark bronze smokey eye on nights out! 

So far Shy girl is getting a big thumbs up! 

xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx