Sunday 11 September 2011

Wearable bright Green/Yellow eye tutorial and exciting news!

Evening girlies,
I am a bit gutted that I missed out on the #bbloggers Twitter chat tonight (which was all about making tutorials), as I have just started doing tutorials on my You Tube channel and am sure I will have missed out on some amazing tips!!

So I missed the chat because I was having a total mare editing this video down to the 15minutes that You Tube allow, only to find a message congratulating me on my account being eligible for longer uploads, when I clicked the upload button grrrr!! haha sods law eh?



The image that I used for inspiration was taken from the ifabbo home page, an amazing bright colourful eye with glowing, healthy looking bronzed skin. I love it!

I hope you enjoy it guys :)
IN OTHER NEWS...
I was so excited last night to receive an email from a photographer that I worked with a few months ago telling me that two of the images from the shoot were featured on the Vogue italia website yesterday eek!

I feel like Carrie Bradshaw or something hehehe! I would sooooo spill at Vogue! 
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! That's very exciting news for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing!! You must be so proud and such a great thing to put on your CV and also tell ppl about haha

    Well done

    Fee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, its good to incorporate some colours you might not usually go for, and make them wearable. Congratualtions on vogue italia! gorgeous pics xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news darling! I would be bursting at the seems with excitment!

    I absolutely love the pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your lovely comments girls :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your blog and follow you on bloglovin :) Keep the great posts coming!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx