Friday 6 December 2013

Bags and Bleach...

...Week in instagram...
I spend every weekend at my boyfriends house, I always pack light for this...
Add my handbag and a bag for my laptop and taking the stairs is a no go!
Perfect weather for a walk, crisp and sunny!
Mother gifted me her unwanted nail polishes, nice!
Amazing sky on the way to the Sheffield Xmas market
The original beauty blogger lol!
Gorgeous Xmas tree cupcakes at Bob's family Xmas get together
Greasy fringed selfie courtesy of finding my Nars deep throat blusher hidden at the bottom of my kit bag.
Latest purchase.... I will complete this ombre!
I'm getting quite addicted to doing these posts, admittedly my life isn't always the most exciting but it's the small things in life that count, I think that's why I love Instagram so much, it allows you to celebrate the little things in life! God bless you Lo-fi (My current filter bff)

Happy Friday beauties!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.ebagstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx