Saturday 23 March 2013

ARIA'S Beachy Waves || Pretty Little Liars Inspired Hair Tutorial

Hellooo there, I hope you are all a lot less bored than I am right now, it has only been snowing 2 days and I have already got full blown cabin fever, that combined with a shed load of caffeine and I am getting ready to explode haha.

 So I have recently become addicted to the TV show Pretty little liars which if you don't already watch it I strongly recommend you have a watch, its soooooo gripping and guaranteed to keep the snow blues away!!

 One of the things that I love most about the show is looking at the 4 main characters different hair and Make-up styles, I always especially love Hanna and Aria's style and so yesterday after watching the season 3 finale show I felt really inspired to copy Aria's loose beachy waves in my hair, because it was so quick and easy and it is a look that I know a lot of people like as it is also quite Kardashian-esque I thought that I would make a video showing you how to recreate the look :)



I hope you enjoy! 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. love your hair!
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx