Friday 13 February 2015

HAUL- H&M Jewellery

I'm really loving H&M right now, being almost 22 weeks pregnant I have found that their basics range is a godsend and have for the past couple of months been living in their £3.99 long line vests (which never ride up) and my black Topshop Leigh maternity jeans anyway I headed there yesterday to find me some more basic pieces for my 'preggo uniform' and decided as I'm basically top of the worlds most boringly dressed people right now It'd be a good idea to jazz things up with a few pretty pieces that caught my eye in the jewellery section...





Firstly this gorgeous statement necklace, stone-wise this came in quite a few colours there was also a pale pink, blue, cream and Khaki, all came on a gold chain which isn't usually my thing but somehow I love it when it comes too statement necklaces, all really pretty but I'll definitely get more wear out of the Black.



A teeeeeny tiny bunch of keys on a silver chain, what's not too love? The cute factor got to me when it came to popping this dinky necklace in my basket plus it was only £2.99 so definitely not a bank breaker.


I'm not really much of a bracelet wearer but this stack of 4 Rose Gold bracelets caught my eye there's something about the chain mail/Rose Gold combo that I love and with them being elasticated they can either be worn stacked up or twisted over each other to add in a bit of interest (really living on the edge right now!!)



I fell in love as soon as I saw these pale pink stud earrings I think Fleur de force was wearing something similar in a recent video and I loved hers! They were a total bargain at £1.99 and I thought they would be really pretty to wear on Valentines day, not that I'm planning to go anywhere but ya know they'll be pretty around the house, Ikea, wherever the romance of day takes us ;)



So with these little beauties, my handy basics and a bunch of the most adorable newborn baby clothes bagged up H&M made me a really happy hormonal lady yesterday! I definitely recommend popping in for a nosey if you are shopping this weekend. 
<3

1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection. I love the keys!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx