Friday 2 January 2015

Topshop Glow 'polished' review



Firstly a quick nod to Topshop's simple packaging, glass pot, white lid, cute font, I love all of it.

 The formula is gorgeously creamy and blends with minimal effort, also bear in mind that a little goes a looong way so the 4g pot should last ages. I've been applying this in the usual places cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow, I've even thrown in a cheeky dab on my forehead and chin on a couple of occasions just for the heck of it, #wild times. 

When it comes to application an index finger works perfectly to blend it into the skin, I've also found a MAC 224 brush handy for extra control when blending on my non existent cheekbones.

Colour wise polished is a pale champagne with a pink irridesence, there's ultra fine multicoloured glitter running through it (I mean ultrafine don't be put off by it) This combination results in pure magic when the light hits! 

So to sum up, If I was to text you about this it would get an emoji thumbs up (high praise indeed)

Have you tried any of the Topshop highlighters?









Topshop glow £9 link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx