Tuesday 30 August 2011

Get ready with me :)

Evening girlies! You may have noticed that Im really getting my You tube groove on this week, I think it has something to do with my son being on Summer holidays from school and not having very much time to sit quietly and put together a coherent blogpost. It just seems easier to sit and talk or play with make-up in front of a camera for 10 minutes at the moment. The 'get ready with me video's are some of my favourite video's to watch on You Tube and I really wanted to make one to show my daily make-up routine, I hope you enjoy it guys :) Oh and top points for anyone that spots me getting foundation in my hair and applying way too much bronzer lolzzz ;)


Products used
Face
VIE Beauty essence antioxidant superfood serum
Loreal Sublime bronze facial tan/moisturiser
Chanel Vitalumiere aqua foundation
Benefit erase paste
MAC select moisture cover concealer
Laura Mercier invisible loose setting powder
MAC 150 powder brush
Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour
Random old contour brush?
MAC 224 Brush for buffing in concealer

Eyes
MAC Copperplate e/s to fill brows
MAC Painterly paintpot 
MAC Woodwinked e/s
MAC Bronze e/s
MAC 217 blending brush
Loreal Telescopic mascara

Lips
MAC Hue lipstick
NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx